The Pow Wow Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pow Wow Forum

The Apache Pow Wow

Physics Team

nancyxiao

Physics Team Empty Physics Team

Post  nancyxiao Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 am

Make way boys, there's a new academic team in town: Physics Team! Physics Team competes once a year in the annual, nationally-recognized Physics Bowl. Their advisor, Mr. YAY, said of the new team, "something cheerful and cute and yay let's succeed we're so smart man." So far, Physics Team members have dedicated quite a few lunches and after school hours to studying physics.

- I didn't get to interview anyone because we had a math test yesterday. quotes and information will be in by tonight Smile
    nancyxiao

Physics Team Empty Re: Physics Team

Post  nancyxiao Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Make way boys, there's a new academic team in town: Physics Team! Physics Team competes once a year in the annual, nationally-recognized Physics Bowl. Their advisor, Mr. YAY, said of the new team, "something cheerful and cute and yay let's succeed we're so smart man." So far, Physics Team members have dedicated quite a few lunches and after-school hours to studying physics. The 15 members of Physics Team competed in the annual Physics Bowl, a nationwide competition that consists of a 40-question, multiple-choice test. Sophomore Timothy Young refers to the test as "harder than AP." Individual tests are scored, and the points are added up for a team total. This years results will be out sometime in May, but during the downtime, the members of Physics team have had some quality bonding time by playing ultimate frisbee. Although the competition is mostly individual, the team needs to work together, and that frisbee game is sure to help the team chemistry (I mean, physics).

I asked a few team members, that's pretty much it. I'll just get quotes about the team.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm