The Pow Wow Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pow Wow Forum

The Apache Pow Wow

2 posters

Alumni Profile: Sara Kalemkiarian

lenakalemkiarian

Alumni Profile: Sara Kalemkiarian Empty Alumni Profile: Sara Kalemkiarian

Post  lenakalemkiarian Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:16 pm

by: guest writer
    draft #1

I am a sophomore this year at USC and I am absolutely loving it. Living in such a vibrant and busy city, there is always something going on and always something to do. Between the football games, the concerts, the shows, and class, my schedule is practically full. These past two years, I have kept myself busy with a full schedule of classes, work, sorority life, and I volunteer teaching elementary and junior high school students once a week. I work in the Athletic Office here at USC, which is absolutely amazing. It's so much fun being in the middle of all the action and knowing all the key players behind the scenes. I'm majoring in Business Administration and minoring in Cinematic Arts and plan on studying abroad sometime next year to fulfill my concentration requirements. USC is such an amazing place to be. There are so many opportunities to learn, engage, and have fun that I know I will be prepared for life outside of school. I also feel like Arcadia High prepared me really well for USC. All those dreaded group projects, essays, and AP classes really paid off, especially in the business school where they focus on teamwork and group presentations. So stay focused, and work hard. Trust me, it will pay off.
    Joanna Shen

Alumni Profile: Sara Kalemkiarian Empty Re: Alumni Profile: Sara Kalemkiarian

Post  Joanna Shen Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:24 pm

draft #1

I am a sophomore this year at USC and I am absolutely loving it. Living in such a vibrant and busy city, [needs a subject; I?] there is always something going on and always something to do. Between the football games, the concerts, the shows, and class, my schedule is practically full. These past two years, I have kept myself busy with a full schedule of classes, work, sorority life, and I volunteer [volunteering by; parallel structure] teaching elementary and junior high school students once a week. I work in the Athletic[s] Office here at USC, which is absolutely amazing. It's so much fun being in the middle of all the action and knowing all the key players behind the scenes [repetition of "middle of all the action"]. I'm majoring in Business Administration[,] and minoring in Cinematic Arts[,] and plan [am planning; parallel structure] on studying abroad sometime next year to fulfill my concentration requirements. USC is such an amazing place to be.[;] There are so many opportunities to learn, engage [eh? engage in what?], and have fun that I know I will be prepared for life outside of school. I also feel like Arcadia High [AHS] prepared me really well for USC. All those dreaded group projects, essays, and AP classes really paid off, especially in the business school where they focus on teamwork and group presentations. So stay focused, [delete comma] and work hard. Trust me, it will pay off.
    lenakalemkiarian

Post  lenakalemkiarian Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:13 pm

draft #2
    I am a sophomore this year at USC and I am absolutely loving it. Living in such a vibrant and busy city, there is always something going on and always something for me to do. Between the football games, concerts, shows, and class, my schedule is practically full. These past two years, I have kept myself busy with a full schedule of classes, work, sorority life, and volunteering by teaching elementary and junior high school students once a week. I work in the Athletics Office here at USC, which is absolutely amazing. It's so much fun being in the middle of all the action, knowing all the key players behind the scenes. I'm majoring in Business Administration, minoring in Cinematic Arts,and am planning on studying abroad sometime next year to fulfill my concentration requirements. USC is such an amazing place to be; there are so many opportunities to learn, and engage in, and have fun that I know I will be prepared for life outside of school. I also feel like AHS prepared me really well for USC. All those dreaded group projects, essays, and AP classes really paid off, especially in business school where they focus on teamwork and group presentations. So stay focused and work hard. Trust me, it will pay off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 am