The Pow Wow Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pow Wow Forum

The Apache Pow Wow

2 posters

The New Forum

Webmaster
    Admin

The New Forum Empty The New Forum

Post  Webmaster Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Welcome Pow Wow staff!

I've created a new forum for us to use, seeing how the old forum was inconvenient (too many glitches and I hardly knew how to run that type of forum anyway). The new forum I've built looks neater and hopefully functions a lot better! We also have an announcements section for the Editor-in-Chiefs and myself to relay important messages to you all whenever necessary. So keep checking for more updates. Thanks for everyone's cooperation, and sorry for the constant registrations!

If anybody has any questions, feel free to post. I might make a section for just questions about the forum...

The registration deadline will be THIS FRIDAY, September 4th! Please register by then!

These are the things I plan to create for the forum VERY soon:
    -Each person will be placed in groups according to their (main) section
    ... it won't help that much, but at least you'll have a tag under your name that states your section

If I think of any more ideas, I'll post them here Razz

If you keep getting e-mails every time a reply is posted...
    Go to your PROFILE on the top and click PREFERENCES, then find "Always notify me of replies" and bubble "NO". Then SAVE at the bottom.
    velindaliao

The New Forum Empty Re: The New Forum

Post  velindaliao Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:30 pm

hi~ :D

i think it'd be a good idea to upload the contact list onto the forum (under announcements) here yeah?

and also since there's a calendar conveniently here we could also put up deadlines and fundraising dates and everything :3

ahahaha...and maybe a suggestions page? ^_^;;

...except i'll probably be the only person posting :< oh well
    Webmaster
    Admin

Post  Webmaster Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:15 pm

I'll work on that :]

I actually put a calendar on the website front page that can be used, but so far I don't have a list of events and deadlines. I'll update that and I'll also try to update the one here as much as possible. Thank you for posting the suggestion, though!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:08 pm