The Pow Wow Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pow Wow Forum

The Apache Pow Wow

2 posters

Pick-Up Lines

annanaran

Pick-Up Lines Empty Pick-Up Lines

Post  annanaran Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Pick-up-lines

Whether they’re cheesy, funny, nerdy, lame, or crazy; pick-up lines have been a part of the courting process for centuries. Some people are lucky enough to use the lines to charm themselves into someone else’s heart, while others are kicked to the curb. Let’s see how well some AHS student’s charming pick-up-lines worked.

Freshman Jeffery Wu enthusiastically shared that he used to use the line, "Girl you look so good, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of ya'll" and Yo baby, I know your feet must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all day!” He added that most of his pick-up lines come from the old show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Even though none of the lines worked, he said they “made people laugh.”

Freshman Nick Ryor has not attempted to lure anyone with his lines, but he has a few ready just in case. “Can I take a picture of you so I can tell Santa just what I want for Christmas?” And, “Hey I just realized this but you look a lot like my next girlfriend!”

Sophomore Gina Oh explained that she herself has never used any pick-up lines, however she likes the line, “if you were a buger, I'd pick you first.”

Senior Alex Rousset and junior Angeline Nassif excitedly shared their favorite pick-up line, “life without you is like a broken pencil…pointless.”

“Do you have an inhaler? Because I think I just took your breath away,” is the pick-up line that junior Aleena Ahmad enjoys the most.
    velindaliao

Pick-Up Lines Empty Re: Pick-Up Lines

Post  velindaliao Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Whether they’re cheesy, funny, nerdy, lame, or crazy;[it should be a comma rather than a semicolon - a semicolon is like a period in that whats seperated by it has to be a complete sentence] pick-up lines have been a part of the courting process for centuries. Some people are lucky enough to use the lines to charm themselves into someone else’s heart, while others are kicked to the curb. Let’s see how well some AHS student’s [plural? students'] charming pick-up-lines worked.

Freshman Jeffery Wu enthusiastically shared that he used to use the line, "Girl you look so good, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of ya'll" and ["]Yo baby, I know your feet must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all day!” He added that most of his pick-up lines come from the old show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air [italisize names of tv shows please]. Even though none of the lines worked, he said they “made people laugh.”

Freshman Nick Ryor has not attempted to lure anyone with his lines, but he has a few ready just in case. “Can I take a picture of you so I can tell Santa just what I want for Christmas?” [uncapitalize] And, “Hey I just realized this but you look a lot like my next girlfriend!”

Sophomore Gina Oh explained that she herself has never used any pick-up lines, however she likes the line, “if you were a buger[color=red][spelled booger actually (lol)][/red], I'd pick you first.”

Senior Alex Rousset and junior Angeline Nassif excitedly shared their favorite pick-up line, “life without you is like a broken pencil…pointless.”

“Do you have an inhaler? Because I think I just took your breath away,” is the pick-up line that junior Aleena Ahmad enjoys the most. [is it 'i think you just took my breath away' or 'i just took your breath away?']

hey anna could you get a few more lines? you dont need to integrate them into a paragraph but just wrtie down the line and who said it and their grade level as a list like this:

bob bobinson [junior] - lalalaa lalalallal lallallalallla
    bobina bobins [sophomore] - lalallllalla lallallalala lalllaaa

you dont need a transitioning paragraph or anything. we just want a few more lines from more people

thanks anna!
    annanaran

Post  annanaran Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Whether they’re cheesy, funny, nerdy, lame, or crazy, pick-up lines have been a part of the courting process for centuries. Some people are lucky enough to use the lines to charm themselves into someone else’s heart, while others are kicked to the curb. Let’s see how well some AHS students’ charming pick-up-lines worked.

Freshman Jeffery Wu enthusiastically shared that he used to use the line, "Girl you look so good, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of ya'll" and “Yo baby, I know your feet must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all day!” He added that most of his pick-up lines come from the old show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air . Even though none of the lines worked, he said they “made people laugh.”

Freshman Nick Ryor has not attempted to lure anyone with his lines, but he has a few ready just in case. “Can I take a picture of you so I can tell Santa just what I want for Christmas?” and, “Hey I just realized this but you look a lot like my next girlfriend!”

Sophomore Gina Oh explained that she herself has never used any pick-up lines, however she likes the line, “if you were a booger, I'd pick you first.”

“Do you have an inhaler? Because I think I just took my breath away,” is the pick-up line that junior Aleena Ahmad enjoys the most.

Charles Chiang [sophomore]- “Hi my name is Charles, but you can call me tonight.”

Nicole Gandia [freshman]- “If I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put U and I together”
    annanaran

Post  annanaran Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Whether they’re cheesy, funny, nerdy, lame, or crazy, pick-up lines have been a part of the courting process for centuries. Some people are lucky enough to use the lines to charm themselves into someone else’s heart, while others are kicked to the curb. Let’s see how well some AHS students’ charming pick-up-lines worked.

Freshman Jeffery Wu enthusiastically shared that he used to use the line, "Girl you look so good, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of ya'll" and “Yo baby, I know your feet must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all day!” He added that most of his pick-up lines come from the old show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air . Even though none of the lines worked, he said they “made people laugh.”

Freshman Nick Ryor has not attempted to lure anyone with his lines, but he has a few ready just in case. “Can I take a picture of you so I can tell Santa just what I want for Christmas?” and, “Hey I just realized this but you look a lot like my next girlfriend!”

Sophomore Gina Oh explained that she herself has never used any pick-up lines, however she likes the line, “if you were a booger, I'd pick you first.”

“Do you have an inhaler? Because I think I just took my breath away,” is the pick-up line that junior Aleena Ahmad enjoys the most.

Charles Chiang [sophomore]- “Hi my name is Charles, but you can call me tonight.”

Nicole Gandia [freshman]- “If I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put U and I together”

Coco Ching [senior]-"You must be a theif 'cause you just stole my heart"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:55 pm