The Pow Wow Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pow Wow Forum

The Apache Pow Wow

2 posters

April Fools'

estherlin

April Fools' Empty April Fools'

Post  estherlin Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 am

April Fools’ Day may be the only day pranksters are free to prank as many people as they desire without causing severe damage in their relationships. So while many of us passed the day like any other day of the year, individuals in AHS witness uncanny encounters that were suspicious in nature and they were right. April Fools’! We hope you experienced enough trickery to last the rest of the year.

"I opened my email and saw that ASB had sent out updates on prom, directed only toward seniors. I read it and immediately thought it was a hoax, since something like this happened just two years ago." Lorsine Lai, 12

“My friend told his parents that his girlfriend was pregnant.” Vilcya Wirantana, 12

“Ms. Kuso showed us jelly that disappeared in water. She told us a story of how she freezed some tap water and proceeded to empty the container. But the water flopped out.” Alan Kha, 11
    “Mr. Williams fooled us. He told us there was going to be a test on the chapter we just started and we all freaked out.” Stephanie Chung- Lara, 10
    “Someone told me “they were moving" then I got all worked up over nothing and another one was that someone was like "I heard what you have been telling people about me, you’re mean." Alex Ye. 9
    Joanna Liao

April Fools' Empty Re: April Fools'

Post  Joanna Liao Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

April Fools’ Day may be the only day pranksters are free to prank as many people as they desire without causing severe damage in their relationships. So while many of us passed the day like any other day of the year, individuals in AHS witness (witnessed) uncanny encounters that were suspicious in nature and they were right. April Fools’! We hope you experienced enough trickery to last the rest of the year.

"I opened my email and saw that ASB had sent out updates on prom, directed only toward seniors. I read it and immediately thought it was a hoax, since something like this happened just two years ago." Lorsine Lai, 12

“My friend told his parents that his girlfriend was pregnant.” Vilcya Wirantana, 12

“Ms. Kuso showed us jelly that disappeared in water. She told us a story of how she freezed some tap water and proceeded to empty the container. But the water flopped out.” Alan Kha, 11

“Mr. Williams fooled us. He told us there was going to be a test on the chapter we just started and we all freaked out.” Stephanie Chung- Lara, 10

“Someone told me “they were moving" (comma) then I got all worked up over nothing and another one was that someone was like "I heard what you have been telling people about me, you’re mean." Alex Ye. 9
    estherlin

Post  estherlin Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:26 pm

April Fools’ Day may be the only day pranksters are free to prank as many people as they desire without causing severe damage in their relationships. So while many of us passed the day like any other day of the year, individuals in AHS witnessed uncanny encounters that were suspicious in nature and they were right. April Fools’! We hope you experienced enough trickery to last the rest of the year.

“Someone told me “they were moving," (comma) then I got all worked up over nothing and another one was that someone was like "I heard what you have been telling people about me, you’re mean." Alex Ye. 9

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:17 am